Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
Our team is responsible for logistics processes, support of production.
- Ensure control over logistics processes at factory in line with legislation and internal requirements
- Coordinate daily activities of Logistics Service Provider to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Propose ideas for improvement of current ways of logistics organization at factory.
- Co-operation with suppliers and other factories (participation in global projects).
- Opportunity for further development in logistics team.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
- University Degree in Logistics, Commerce, IT or Engineering
- Fluent English - daily communication - speaking and writing
- Loyalty, responsibility and diligence
- Analytical thinking and results orientation
- Very good communication skills
- Proactive attitude
- Attention to detail, flexibility
- Knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel
WHAT WE OFFER?
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Meal tickets, 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.
Information about the vacancy
Vítězná 1, 284 03 Kutná Hora-Sedlec, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, accommodation / housing allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, education allowance, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, the possibility of study leave, launch of a completely new project
English (intermediate), Czech (proficient)
Philip Morris ČR
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPhilip Morris ČR
Phone: 777 456 792