Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
Primary goal of our marketing team is to implement effective communication campaigns and marketing programs aiming to convert legal age smokers from cigarettes to our reduced risk products.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Develop, execute, evaluate & fine-tune brand related activities (communication mix) in order to grow volume & share of market within approved budgets and in line with internal "Marketing Code", strict local legislation and company policies
• Brief and guide creative agencies on specific projects to achieve excellence in execution at the best price
• Systematically analyze the efficiency and cost effectiveness of respective brand activities and support Marketing Manager in budget handling/control
• Closely cooperate with other departments in order to ensure smooth commercialization of marketing activities, such as new brand introduction, line extensions, member-gets-member programs, lead generation programs or building IQOS brand awareness and credibility.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• 2-3 years of experience in brand building, international FMCG environment preferred
• University degree (Marketing, Economics ideally)
• Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details
• Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex environment with tight deadlines, broad creative mind, fight through attitude, communication skills & influence to build on, team work mindset
• Advanced active English, native Czech/Slovak language
• Frequent MS Office user (Power Point, Excel)
We are looking for candidates with aspiration and potential to develop further and grow within the company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will find that our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential with experimentation.
You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
Information about the vacancy
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Philip Morris International
ContactPhilip Morris International