Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
IT Data & Analytics Expert
`Our Data & Analytics team supports our transformation from operational reporting, towards state of art analytics to enable data science and generate valuable insights for our internal business partners. This team is covering Czech, Slovak and Hungarian market and currently we are looking for an IT Data and Analytics Expert.
This role will be suitable for someone that has experience with DWH development, ETL development, Data modeling, has a desire to experiment and learn Data science, Microsoft SQL services, Cloud services AWS and/or Azure, and good understanding of the vast range of IT operations and services and how they support business needs.
- Help to define data architecture, target roadmap and data sources to be used for the business decision support outputs.
- Perform analysis on large datasets to help answer a wide range of business questions.
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transform them into valuable insights and reports for senior management and product teams all over the globe.
- Lead working group and stakeholder meetings.
- Develop recommendations for business improvements.
- Create written and graphic documentation to capture Business and Functional Requirements.
- Lead / participate in the development and act as a liaison until the project is completed.
- Lead a small team of supporting DWH developers & conduct code review.
Must have requirements:
- University degree in information technologies / services or in Engineering, Economy, Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT/IS
- Good English
- MS SQL knowledge (querying tables, optimizing requests, creating views)
- DWH development experience, ETL experience, ability to create data pipelines from different systems to the data warehouse
- Database maintenance experience (database optimization, indexing, partitioning)
- Data modeling & Data engineering experience
- Good communication and presentation skills to client and senior stakeholder level is a must
Nice to have:
- AWS Data Warehousing tools and technologies such as (or similar to) S3 Storage, Power Designer (Data modeling and integration), Glue (ETL, AA, AI, DS), Lambda (Event automation / scheduler), Databricks (Data Science), Redshift (Data Warehouse),
- Power BI (as a presentation layer).
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
- Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
Information about the vacancy
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary
Philip Morris International
ContactPhilip Morris International