Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
DISTRICT SUPERVISOR (REGIONAL MANAGER) - Prague
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
We are currently looking for a District Supervisor.
• Manage and develop field sales team in region on daily base. Lead, coach and motivate Territory coaches and executives to keep them highly engaged and capable to deliver set targets and improve continuously their performance & potential.
• Co-develop and follow indirect retail strategy and call mission for entire retail force in line with vision and strategy of PM ČR to achieve objectives in all key business indicators.
• Develop monthly/quarterly plans pro for particular territories, gaining alignment, understanding & buy-in of settled KPIs with the team. Deploy, Monitor and Boost all activities to ensure the objectives of Indirect Retail. Ability to flexibly react on changing circumstances and build the plans to fix identified gaps (based on regular data analyses).
• Executing and managing field sales strategies with strong emphasis on call mission while keeping consumer at the core and responding to their needs, pain points and utilizing full potential of particular district. Ensuring that retailers programs are developed based on shared, relevant market feedback and implemented in order to deliver the best consumer experience.
• Strongly contribute to the company vision of "Smoke free future" by utilizing the whole potential of particular district by setting and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with our partners (including branded resellers).
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree in a subject such as Finance, Marketing, Sales or Business Administration
• Experience in the FMCG sector, at least 3-5 years of sales, direct sales or marketing experience is a plus.
• Experience with leading team of people min. 3 years
• Intermediate English and fluent Czech/Slovak language
• Strong selling and negotiation skills, communication and presentation skills
• Project management experience and good time management
• Experienced driver, driver´s licence type B
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours / home office possibility
- 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
- Company car
- Summer/winter vacation contribution
- 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card, Meal tickets
- Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
- Above-standard medical care
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Car for private purposes, contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
Philip Morris International
ContactPhilip Morris International