Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
Marketing Executive (Border Channel) – part-time
We’ve built the world’s most successful tobacco company, with the world’s most popular and iconic brands. Now we’ve made a dramatic decision. We’re building PMI’s future on smoke-free products. We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke, to these smoke-free platforms. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help!
Primary goal of our team is to contribute to market share growth at Border Tourist channel by development and implementation of portfolio/ commercial initiatives supporting defined strategy. Explore opportunities, analyze them and identify trends. Propose new trade initiatives and consumer interaction activities. Support field organization in activities preparation, roll-out and evaluation.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE:
• Develop brand activities (products, campaigns) based on the portfolio strategy, from the initial idea to the in-market implementation
• Exploit existing/ develop commercial activities for Key Accounts (mechanics, communication materials, PPOSM). Support the field organization during activities implementation including collaboration with the respective business partners
• Cooperate with external agencies in order to achieve superior creative content for each brand/ commercial activity. Prepare project briefs and manage the creative development process with contracted agency.
• Support our field force with relevant and timely activity briefs.
• Ensure timely and accurate purchase order creation and tracking. Manage promotional items on warehouse including administration of transfers and distribution lists.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree
• Advanced English, fluency in Czech/Slovak language
• Min. 2 years of working experience in marketing (brand, trade) in international environment
• Active driver with valid driver´s license
• Strong understanding and passion for brand marketing and communication
• Possessing project management skills and having experience in working / leading cross-functional project team(s)
• MS Office user (mainly Power Point, Excel – advanced formulas)
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment, many learning opportunities and the possibility to express your potential through experimentation. You will benefit from working in a highly skilled young team, operating in a dynamic and challenging commercial environment.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility, part-time (20 hours per week)
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
Information about the vacancy
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
Philip Morris International
Practical training and short-term placement.
Suitable for parents on maternity and parental leave.
ContactPhilip Morris International