Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
LAB TECHNICIAN - Kutná Hora
Our team is responsible for support of production to deliver the goods in quality that is requested by our consumer, in line with our internal procedures and legislation. We are currently looking for a Lab technician.
• Plan and perform sampling, tests and analyses on the quality of tobacco, materials, semi-finished and finished products according to applicable procedures and analytical methods.
• Ensure the integrity and the timely reporting of analysis results are in the appropriate system.
• Support the analysis of material, semi-finished and Finished Goods in case approaching expiry dates in order to define the possibility of an extension especially regarding chemical analysis.
• Provide support to the production team and ensure that documentation is managed according to QMS.
• Co-operation with suppliers and other factories/laboratories.
YOU SHOULD HAVE/BE/KNOW:
• University degree - Chemistry/Food
• 2 years’ experience in production, quality or equivalent.
• Working experience during studies (internship, trainee program etc.)
• Fluent English (everyday communication verbal and written), fluent in Czech/Slovak language
• Conceptual and analytical way of thinking, independence, detailed oriented, teamwork
• MS Office, MS Excel knowledge
WHAT WE OFFER
Our company offers a dynamic and international work environment and great opportunity for self-development in all QA areas (supported by experienced colleagues and trainings)
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package such as:
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Meal tickets, 5 000 points in Benefit Cafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
About Philip Morris ČR a.s.:
Philip Morris ČR a.s., an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc., is the largest manufacturer and distributor of tobacco products and also a limited risk distributor of the smoke-free tobacco products and related accessories in the Czech Republic, and is listed on the Prague Stock Exchange (Burza cenných papírů Praha). The company, which has been present in the country since 1992, employs more than 1,000 people across the Czech Republic. Philip Morris ČR a.s. has a 99% interest in Philip Morris Slovakia s.r.o. registered in the Slovak Republic.
Over the past 27 years, Philip Morris ČR a.s. has supported numerous charitable projects, including the development of social programs aimed at improving living conditions in local communities. Our company has been certified a Top Employer for the fifth consecutive year by the Top Employers Institute. Philip Morris is also the first international company awarded with a global Equal Salary certification, which demonstrates the same conditions for both men and women in terms of equal pay for the same job within our company. For more information, see www.philipmorris.cz.
Information about the vacancy
Kutná Hora-Kutná Hora-Vnitřní Město
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, corporate recreational facilities, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, 13th monthly salary, individual schedules of working hours
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Philip Morris International
ContactPhilip Morris International