Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
We cannot change our past, but the future we can. We believe in a smoke-free future so we take number of steps to realize our vision. We are constantly developing new products that reduce the risk not only for the users but also for the surroundings.
As the Executive assistant, you’ll provide administrative support to our Managing Director, Management team (External Affair, HR, Communication) and our Legal department.
• Representing the Managing Director and Management by welcoming visitors and support the communication with 3rd Parties
• Organizing management meetings and agenda via OUTLOOK
• Arranging travels, accommodation, transport and booking flight tickets for management
• Organizing conferences and expenses included (accommodation, plane tickets, catering, transport)
• Purchasing orders, expenses summary and processing via SAP
• Mail distribution in the office
• Administrative support of our Legal department – mailbox management, issuing power of attorney etc
YOU SHOULD KNOW/HAVE/BE
• Fluent CZECH/SLOVAK and ENGLISH – advanced (min. B2), day to day communication with management and colleagues from abroad
• FLEXIBILITY – you will work in fast growing international company
• ORGANIZATION SKILLS and PRIORITIZE – you should be able prioritize and multi-task
• OUTLOOK – MS Outlook will be your best friend (organizing meetings, writing emails etc.)
• COMMUNICATIVE and REPRESENTATIVE - you will be in touch with many parties (management, external agencies, vendors, suppliers) and you will also greet visitors
• EXPERIENCE WITH ADMINISTRATION or similar executive position is a must!
• UNIVERSITY DEGREE – minimum bachelor studies
Previous working experience with SAP and MS EXCEL is an advantage.
Maternity leave cover – contract for 1 year with possibility to prolong.
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Náplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
Information about the vacancy
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Above-standard medical care, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Philip Morris International
ContactPhilip Morris International