Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI has more around 80,000 employees and its products are sold in approximately 180 countries.
Customer Care Executive - CZ/SK+ENG language
As a RRP (Reduced Risk Products) Customer Care Executive you will provide excellent day-to-day support to our prospect and existing users through close alignment with our Customer Service Centre (CSC) to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Work closely with RRP Customer Care Operations Supervisor and CSC dedicated Supervisor on continuous improvement of CSC KPI's and innovating current processes. Ensure and maintain multichannel customer communication supremacy (telephone, email, social media). YOU DO NOT NEED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE but for sure we need someone, who is a quick learner with excellent problem solving and communication skills, customer oriented with a clear drive for results. Is that YOU? Then APPLY NOW!
Your main accountabilities:
• Ensure above-market standard Customer care service with strong focus on having customer at the heart via excellent daily support of CSC.
• Pro-actively identify and address all areas that need improving in our multichannel Customer Care communication chain.
• Provide support to all team members with various projects that will shape the Customer Care operations to perfection.
All you need is…
• High School/University degree, any experience during studies on similar role (internships, trainee programs etc.) is welcomed but not required
• Fluent CZECH/SLOVAK language and advanced ENGLISH is a must
• Strong analytical thinking
This position will advance your experience with consumers, channels and programs. You can expect cross-functional collaboration with various local departments as well as network with other markets. You will work in Prague office under supervision of a Customer Care Operations Manager.
Are you living somewhere else? Don´t worry, we provide relocation package ;)
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours / home office possibility
• 25 vacation days and 4 sick days
• Excellent location - Karlovo namesti (line B, 10 min from line C - I.P.Pavlova), with terrace on the 8th floor with great view and ,,Naplavka" behind the corner
• Meal tickets and plenty of restaurants close to the office
• 5 000 points in BenefitCafe, Multisport card
• Summer/winter vacation contribution
• Life & accident insurance, Pension plan with contribution (3rd pillar)
• Above-standard medical care
Information about the vacancy
Karlovo náměstí 2097/10, 120 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, contribution holiday, cell phone, above-standard medical care, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, 13th monthly salary, foreign business trips, launch of a completely new project
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Slovak (proficient), Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Philip Morris International
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactPhilip Morris International